Fuel your body and raise your metabolism with our 14-Day Jumpstart Cleanse
Designed by a registered dietitian, Nutrology's 14-Day Jumpstart cleanse will fuel you up with highly nutritional foods and supplements to help reduce inflammation, alkalize your body, restore healthy magnesium levels and promote the natural cleansing process.
- No alcohol; drink only water and unsweetened green tea with lemon.
- No eating after 7:30PM.
- No Snacking; eat 3 meals a day.
- Choose one of the options below for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Record your daily food intake.
- Divide your weight by 2 to get the minimum ounces of daily water intake.
- Eat a 15-30 grams of protein at each meal.
- Take a high quality multivitamin and 3 capsules zen natural daily.
Protein Portions: 2 Handy Rules of Thumb
- An ounce of turkey, chicken, fish, lean red meat or pork equals about 7 grams of protein.
- When determining portion size, remember that 3oz. is about the size of a deck of cards.
- 1 cup cooked oatmeal (no packages stuff). Add 1/2 cup fresh blueberries & 2 tbsp. PC-10 chia
- 1 Nutrology Blue Bomb or Superhero Smoothie with 1 extra tbsp. of original PC-10 chia
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese with 2 tbsp. PC-10 Chia + 1 cup watermelon
- 2 eggs scrambled with organic spinach + apple
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt with 2 tbsp. pc-10 chia + orange
- 4-6oz grilled chicken breast, 1/3 cup brown rice, 1 cup mixed veggies
- Tuna Salad: 4-6oz tuna on 3 cups organic baby spinach, 1 sliced apple and balsamic vinegar gressing
- Small low carb tortilla wrap with 3/4 cup black beans, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, light sour cream and salsa
- 2oz sliced buffalo mozzarella, 2 whole tomatoes sliced, balsamic vinegar, 2 tsp extra vigin olive oil + 1 cup melon
- 1 Nutrology Sassy Pants or Popeye Smoothie
- 4-6oz grilled salmon, 1/3 cup brown rice, 1 cup carrots or broccoli
- 4-6oz grass fed beef cooked, 3/4 cup whole wheat spaghetti, 1/2 cup marinara, 3 cups organic baby spinach with cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinegar dressing
- 4-6oz grilled chicken, 1/2 cup cooked wild rice, 4 asparagus spears