This is the best protein powder I've used. Excellent taste, and more importantly it has no junk in it!
- 25g of high-quality grass fed whey, pea protein, and brown rice protein
- 10g of BCAA’s and Glutamine. Amino acids that aid in recovery
- 1 serving of energizing Greens and Superfoods
- 1 billion Probiotics to promote digestive and immune health
- Digestive Enzymes to improve nutrient absorption and prevent bloating
- Only 130 calories per serving. Great as a meal replacement.
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Gyphosate Free
- Gluten Free
- A++ verified for low heavy metals
- Cold Filtered Undenatured Whey Protein
- No Artificial Hormones rBGH or rBST
- No Sub-Therapeutic Antibiotics used
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING
TRIPACT Protein is simply the best. I started a work out routine and incorporated Tripact Protein after a shoulder injury - I have been hooked every since. Tripact tastes great and I often blend avocado w/ Almond Milk and Ice - DELICIOUS. Love the fact that it has a blend of proteins (grass fed Whey, Pea protein and Rice Protein) and no Soy. Love all the flavors.
I thought protein powder was supposed to taste bad. My husband's tasted awful. Guess who tossed his old stuff and we both use this?
Excellent combination of whey protein without soy and it tastes great!
I was looking for the best all-natural protein I could find. I researched Nutrology's grass fed whey, and it seemed like a really good choice. After two weeks of using it to support my workouts, I must say it is the bet I have ever uses. Easily. Tastes really good and I feel more energized and recover better. Great product
After years of trying various protein powders I came across this one which taste great and gives me the best results.
This protein mix is the best I've tried and I've tried a lot. I add baby kale, blueberries, almonds, cinnamon, almond milk, ice and water or even coffee! So good and healthy!
I blend in Viamix with almond milk and frozen fruit. Non better
Tends to clump when mixing, have to fluff powder before mixing to limit clumping. Will order 2nd one but may end up my last, we'll see. May go back to Grass Fed Whey after.
I use only water and it taste great! Would highly recommend it!